List:       ntbugtraq
Subject:    Administrivia #7347
From:       Russ <Russ.Cooper () RC ! ON ! CA>
Date:       1998-02-23 17:49:27

Hi All,

Short note to let everyone know the list is alive, well, and has been
all along. Seems like its been a slow time lately for NT Security
Exploits and Security Bugs.

2. Logo Contest, US$100 to winner.
3. NTBugTraq goes commercial, web-ads keep list(s) free!

Details:
1. http://www.ntbugtraq.com, the NTBugTraq home page, has undergone a
superficial face-lift. I'm really trying to make it better, just haven't
had the time. What you'll see now is a FrontPage 98 Theme, comments
would be appreciated.

2. I'm holding a contest. I'm looking for artwork for a logo for
NTBugTraq. I'll pay US$100 to the selected artist for artwork (and all
rights to it). You get the exposure and a link on the NTBugTraq home
page. I put no criteria on it other than it should be under 20k in size
when complete.

3. I'm getting ready to deploy advertisements on the NTBugTraq home
page. I want to improve accessibility to the site by providing increased
bandwidth, and this I cannot do without additional funds. I'm also
getting ready for the new list(s) that will be announced over the next
month (stay tuned). If you're interested in placing ads on NTBugTraq (or
any of the new sites to be brought on-line soon) then please contact me
directly at mailto:Russ.Cooper@rc.on.ca. I welcome feedback from the
subscriber base about the idea of running ads on the NTBugTraq web site,
but please appreciate that without donations (and there haven't been any
cash contributions) its impossible for me to support the bandwidth
requirements without ads.

As always, feel free to contact me, regarding NTBugTraq, at
mailto:Russ.Cooper@rc.on.ca. For new arrivals,
http://www.ntbugtraq.com/ntbugfaq.htm holds the List Charter as well as
links to other resources, like the NTBugTraq archives.

Cheers,
Russ - NTBugTraq moderator