List:       ntbugtraq
Subject:    Re: Pentium bug fix is released from Microsoft
From:       Chris Larsen <vader () VADER ! DK>
Date:       1997-12-12 16:51:08

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Heckler wrote:

> Are you sure they released a fix? That article says they are working on a
> workaround and will post something later. Nothing I saw about a fix...So
> pretty much what you posted was what has been talked about a while back.

Reading the Q163852 article from MS specifying this is where you download
the fix:
ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/winnt/winnt-public/fixes/usa/NT40/
hotfixes-postSP3/pent-fix/

(Please note is wrapped for readability)

NB: i checked myself. Yes the fix is there. pentfix.exe for the fix itself
and pentsym.exe for debugger symbols.

darth@vader.dk              |   Internet Café : Babel
vader@babel.dk              | Frederiksborggade 33
Chris Larsen                | Phone # +45 33 33 93 38
Internet Café Babel         | Open: 14-24 Mon - Sat
System Manager              | Closed: Sundays

PGP-key id: 0x137993A5