List:       ntbugtraq
Subject:    Alert: MS04-015
From:       Russ <Russ.Cooper () RC ! ON ! CA>
Date:       2004-05-11 21:07:54

Forgive me, but my automated patch notification tool is being revised
right now so its not working. I hope to have it up and running later
today. Its no biggy, so don't panic.

Meanwhile, I'd like you to participate in another survey. Starting with
this Security Bulletin, MS04-015, we will be offering a survey for each
new Security Bulletin Microsoft releases. The survey gathers feedback
about problems you encounter, solutions used to deploy patches, how long
it takes, etc... If you provide your email address you will get access
to a survey summary within 15 days.

We'd like to get responses from companies/individuals who are early
adopters, or deploy every patch, but anyone can respond providing
they've deployed the given patch. Each survey will stay up from the date
of the patch release to the day before the next set of patches. At that
time I'll send a summary to NTBugtraq.

http://www.zarca.com/TruSecure/zarcaanswers.zar?sid=10

Note: If you see a 3D in the URL above, you will have to remove it for
the link to work. Anyone who thoroughly understand the intricacies
between Outlook 11 encoding and quoted-printable might be nice enough to
explain to me how I can avoid having those things inserted into my list
messages. I've tried to research it but alas, I'm just too dumb...;-]

Cheers,
Russ - NTBugtraq Editor

-----
Earn up to 10 credit course hours toward the TruSecure ICSA Practitioner (TICSA) \
Credential and receive a TICSA exam coupon by attending the Infosecurity Canada 2004 \
conference.  Featured speaker, Marcus J. Ranum, TruSecure inventor of the proxy \
firewall will present on June 3 at 11:30 AM.  Visit <https://ticsa.trusecure.com>  \
for certification details and <http://www.infosecuritycanada.com>  for conference \
                information.  Become TICSA certified and see what happens!
-----