List:       ntbugtraq
Subject:    Alert: RE: New attack vectors and a vulnerability dissection of
From:       Russ <Russ.Cooper () RC ! ON ! CA>
Date:       2003-03-21 17:45:54

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Delivery co-sponsored by TruSecure Corporation
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
TICSA - Anniversary Special - Limited Time

Become TICSA certified for just $221.25 US when you register before 3/31/03
with PROMO "TS0103" at www.2test.com.  NO membership fees, certification
good for 2 years. Price for international delivery just $296.25 US, with
this offer.  Offer cannot be combined with any other special and expires
3/31/03. Visit www.trusecure.com/ticsa for full details.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo