List:       ntbugtraq
Subject:    Patching patches
From:       Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski ! com>
Date:       2002-06-13 14:20:02

Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-022 at
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS02-022.asp
is fun to read - especially this one from the above bulletin:
-----
But, I've heard that it's possible for an attacker to force this control to
download without my knowing it, is that true?

Not exactly
-----
lol
Seems similar to:
Digitally signing buggy ActiveX components (version 2.0) at
http://www.guninski.com/signedactivex2.html
and is still not fixed IMHO.

Can someone confirm or deny the proof of concept at the above url still works?

Have nice windoze patching,
Georgi Guninski
http://www.guninski.com