List:       ntbugtraq
Subject:    Administrivia - Terrorism attacks September 11th, 2001
From:       Russ <Russ.Cooper () RC ! ON ! CA>
Date:       2001-09-11 15:33:24

TREND MICRO SCANMAIL FOR EXCHANGE 2000 -- SECOND to NONE

If you are worried about email viruses, you need Trend Micro ScanMail for
Exchange. ScanMail is the first antivirus solution that seamlessly
integrates with the Microsoft Exchange 2000 virus-scanning API 2.0. ScanMail
ensures 100% inbound and outbound email virus scanning and provides remote
software management. Download a FREE 30-day trial copy of ScanMail and find
out why it is the best:
http://www.antivirus.com/banners/tracking.asp?si=8&BI;=240&UL;=/smex2000