List:       nt-mgrs
Subject:    RE: [nt-mgrs] Automated FTP: Summary
From:       Orin Rehorst <rehorst () poha ! com>
Date:       2000-04-27 22:36:24

Sharing a solution ... never could get IIS to work. Had to uninstall and
reinstall, this time with the web default folder on the C drive. (We had
placed it on the D drive. Even though this is allowed and our pointers
looked correct, maybe IIS won't work with that config.)

Regards,

Orin Rehorst
Port of Houston Authority
(Largest U.S. port in foreign tonnage)
e-mail:  rehorst@poha.com <mailto:rehorst@poha.com>
Phone:  (713)670-2443
Fax:      (713)670-2457
TOPAS web site: www.homestead.com/topas/topas.html
"I managed good, but they played bad." Coach Rocky Bridges