List:       nt-mgrs
Subject:    [nt-mgrs] DAO files?
From:       Mr Lynn <MrLynn () mac ! com>
Date:       2002-08-16 18:54:40

Howdy, all--

I've got a new Win2K Pro box I'm trying to install a bookkeeping program on.
The CD installer stalls, telling me that some other program is 'using the DAO
files'.  I've closed every process and app I can, using the Task Manager, and
I've gone through Services and stopped everything I can there.  Still,
something is using those files.  Any ideas?

/Mr Lynn

--
Lynn Joiner
Business/Operations Manager

procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday -- don marquis