List:       nssldap
Subject:    Re: [nssldap] 8 principal limitation in nssldap
From:       Srivatsav M <srivatsav.mudumba () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-27 17:56:10

Hi

Thanks for the response, sorry I meant RDN's

yes we have tried adding the base to the /etc/ldap.conf but the idea is to
provide more than 7 nss_base_xxxx support.

# The distinguished name of the search tree.
base DC=someplace,DC=myarea,DC=compname,DC=parentcompname

7 being a small number, customers are not scale up the number of RDN's.
 Since it is not documented or expressed as a known issue/bug, I am kind of
stuck on this

Please provide any pointers/info related to this.

Thanks
Ramakanth