List:       nssldap
Subject:    Re: [nssldap] Fwd: Replacing AD nss_ldap and pam_ldap with samba
From:       Tony Earnshaw <tonni () billy ! demon ! nl>
Date:       2003-08-12 10:38:26

Dietrich Streifert wrote:

> Now to my question: Has anybody a running installation with Samba 3
> and windinbd nss and pam modules? There is little (ore nearly no)
> documentation how the XAD plugins are integrated into samba.
>
> Please share your information with the mailing list.

Seconded. I'm way behind Dietrich - never used Samba at all yet (I'll
never forget AT&T's fantastic AFPS NT PDC/BDC on UnixWare) and plan to
begin with 3.0 in a few weeks. I'm still reading the Samba 3.0 .pdf HOWTO.

Best,

Tony

--
Tony Earnshaw

Looking backwards is always easy with hindsight

http://www.billy.demon.nl
Mail: tonni@billy.demon.nl