List:       nssldap
Subject:    RE: [nssldap] Make error if --enable-paged-results and iPlanet Directory C SDK 5.08
From:       "Caines, Max" <Max.Caines () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-07-22 8:28:03

I understood ldap_create_control was a standard entry point defined for LDAP v3. \
Perhaps iPlanet calls it something else? However, if you're using the OpenLDAP \
libraries, why don't you link to them? They certainly contain that entry point.

As for failover: I use OpenLDAP libraries to our AD domain controllers, with tow \
listed in our ldap.conf, and that certainly fails over (though admittedly only if \
server 1 is down at the start of a transaction).