List:       nsbasic-palmapi
Subject:    [nsbasic-palmAPI] Before You Buy Another Grocery You Better Read This!
From:       "helenmorris9" <helenmorris9 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-11-22 3:03:23

I too saw the one hour television show, that has ultimatly changed
my life, for this program. It showed people throughout the country
coming out of supermarkets and showing their receipts to the
reporter. In every case peoples receipts were showing savings
between 70% - 80% of their entire grocery bill. I must admit I was a
little skeptical. A couple of my friends told me they were already
part of this program and that they too were saving similar amounts
up to 80%. They showed me their receipts so I decided to join this
program and I am very glad I did. Just yesterday, I went shopping
for a very large Thanksgiving party I am throwing, I bought $ 349.78
worth of groceries and party supplies and only had to pay $ 18.33!
What an absolutely amazing program - I wonder how the supermarkets
will stay in business? The company's website is at:
http://www.wrldofproduct.com They also have a program that gives you
free gift certificates to dozens of restaurants of your choice I
have been able to earn $80.00 in this program in only 4 weeks. I
don't have the direct link to the restaurant program but I believe
the website above has a link to it.

Helen, RN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM

Shortcut URL to this page: