List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    [nsbasic-palm] http://forum.ppckingdom.com
From:       "bryantlakers23" <bryantlakers23 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-09-26 20:22:55

http://forum.ppckingdom.com
From the creator of well-known http://symbianx.com
Enjoy the power of your pocket device. Load it up with newest
applications and games, learn new tips&tricks, solve problems with
your gadget - that is what the freshest site about Windows Mobile,
SymbianOS, Palm and PSP for.
Just type in www.PPCKingdom.com in your browser to check out news,
reviews, downloads or forum.PPCKingdom.com to access forum where you
will be able to discuss all the issues with your handheld device.
Together we will create the largest community for Windows Mobile,
Palm, Symbian, PSP users!
We provide function-rich portal and forum. We also offer you file-
hosting to store anything you need!

Complete Searchable Archive:
 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=nsbasic-palm&r=1&w=2

Shortcut URL to this page: