List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    RE: [nsbasic-palm] PDB Creator Pro
From:       email () mverive ! com
Date:       2006-09-24 2:32:34

Adriano,

I read Marcelo's response, and although it is a workable solution for
him, requiring the use of custom libraries for compression really isn't
the best approach for a "generic" application such as PDB
Converter/Creator Pro.  I'm still working on a LZW-style compression
method that will work from VB as well as NSBasic, but I don't have as
much time to work on programming at the moment, since the majority of
my time at home is spent playing with, feeding, and changing the
diapers of my 1 month old daughter.  Bellissima!

Mike

Complete Searchable Archive:
 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=nsbasic-palm&r=1&w=2

Shortcut URL to this page: