List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    [nsbasic-palm] Re: Sorry for this dumb question
From:       "cschuchert" <cschuchert () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-09-28 17:28:55

You are correct. In fact, since I have several devices, the one for
the T3 has a "1" appended. I don't know if I did this or it was done
by the Palm Desktop installation.  I do appreciate you, Mike and
others for responding and clearing this up.

--- In nsbasic-palm@yahoogroups.com, Karl Roebling <roebling@g...>