List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    [nsbasic-palm] Running movies through program
From:       "ajayden239" <ajayden239 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-05-31 7:04:02

I have movies converted into pdb files. They are converted using
kinoma producer. How to run the movie from my nsbasic program?

Is there any other way in which nsbasic support playing of movie files?

Complete Searchable Archive:
 http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=nsbasic-palm&r=1&w=2

Shortcut URL to this page:
Yahoo! Groups Links