List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    [nsbasic-palm] Palm os ringtone problem
From:       "harvel_froz" <harvel_froz () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-08-29 4:40:55

hi guys,,,,
i have pda phone, and use palm os version 4.1....my questions is how
i can make wave, mp3 to be a ringtone....
palm os is unlike pocket pc os or any smart phone os like
symbian.... that we just need to send the wave or mp3 file to the
phone directly via bt or ir... but in palm,,, we need to covert the
file to PDF(Palm Database File) file first, which recognize by the
palm os phone. then we send it to the phone by ir, bt, or data
cable. But the converter  program on cd which included when i bought
the phone just recognize imy, mid, adp file....
There is any converter or an Ideas that i can use the truesound
(mp3,wav) to be the ringtone?????

Thanx a lot guys for helping up

Community email addresses:
 Post message: nsbasic-palm@yahoogroups.com