List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    Re: Re(2): [nsbasic-palm] PalmSource Devcon
From:       "birmbear" <palm () olex ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 22:08:57

George,
  I think an NS-BASIC get-together sounds like a great idea.  How's
about something on Tuesday evening...maybe during/after the cocktail
meet 'n greet?
  __Birm

Ricardo Birmele

[snip]

> >> If you don't already know, PalmSource is holding a developer's
conference
> >> in San Franscisco next week. I'm sure there is still space left.
> >>
> >> If you are going to be there, look around for me. If there are
sufficient
> >> people, we can set up an NS Basic Users meeting.

[snip]

Community email addresses:
 Post message: nsbasic-palm@yahoogroups.com
 Subscribe:  nsbasic-palm-subscribe@yahoogroups.com