List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    Re: [nsbasic-palm] Re: Selling Programs
From:       "Michael Petranech" <mpetranech () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-07-30 16:12:37

Hi Gang,
We sell our stuff on PalmGear, HandAnGo, TuCows, Simtel, trying to get on
CNET, listed with RegSoft where they have about 15 other sites that will
link back to your site, SoftPile and a bunch of other ones.  If you don't
have your own web page go to Tripod.com for a free one.  Ours is
www.ultimatecaloriemeter.com (little self promotion there-sorry).  If you
need somebody to do charges and all that try Esellerate.  We use em and it's
great.  We don't have to do anything but get the check once a month.  Yes
there is a fee.  But not as bad as HandAnGo and PalmGear.

For more places to sell go to google.com and search for Sell PDA software
and you will get a PILE of results.

Good Luck to All and Three Chreers for NSBasic.
Thanks George.

Mike Petranech

>From: "Mark Dundon" <mark@thedundons.co.uk>
>To: <nsbasic-palm@yahoogroups.com>
>Subject: Re: [nsbasic-palm] Re: Selling Programs
>Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:51:45 +0100
>

> > As I recall it went something along the lines of *new* developers
> > will get their payments promptly as the funds come in.
>
>I started selling with palmgear at the end of March this year (2002).  I
>have only received payment for June's 2002 sales.  I have not seen payments
>from March, April and May.
>
>The way I view it, rightly in my opinion, is that I started selling with
>palmgear after this court case.  In fact I didn't even know about the trial
>until I read a post in this group some time back. Anyway as I was saying, I
>started selling with palmgear after this court case so it has nothing to do
>with me.  I expect regular cheques each month through the mail, covering
>all
>my sales.  Why should I pay palmgear's legal fee's?  They take 25% of my
>sales as it is.  In my opinion that is a good enough return from me
>already.
>In fact I can safely say that the majority of sales I have received through
>palmgear have come through my own means of advertising (because my software
>is aimed at a very specific audience).
>
>Cheers, Mark
>

>Community email addresses:
>  Post message: nsbasic-palm@yahoogroups.com