List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    [nsbasic-palm] Music library Project status?
From:       "NTEX Technologies" <john.hatfield () ntextechnologies ! com>
Date:       2002-03-30 13:10:26

In the last week or two, I saw a posting from someone who had
just about completed their project for a Music Library.  That person
was going to post the project when completed for all to see.

How is it coming? I ask because I'm interested in what you're
doing.  Others suggested you use a shareare database like Mobile DB,
or others and your response was that nothing you'd found quite fit your
requirements.  I have the same problem and was looking forward to
seeing your work.

Let us know how this project is coming.  If you need help, there are
several gurus that work tirelessly to help folks make NSBasic work
for them.

John H

Community email addresses:
 Post message: nsbasic-palm@yahoogroups.com