List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    Re: [nsbasic-palm] Cubic Root?
From:       Keith Axtell <kma281 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2002-03-29 22:34:16

> However, I don't think there is a justifiable concern for worrying people
will
> think any less of the application for needing MathLib as a prerequsite.

I have no problem using the Library.  I just can't get it through users
heads that if they beam the program they have to include the library. As you
have described below.  I am just trying to ease my email explainations on
the need of the library.  My users aren't very Palm savy...  Most bought one
just to run my program in the field and they know little to nothing about
how to install a program on it.

> The only "legitimate" concern is that it complicates distribution, since
the single
> PRC cannot be downloaded or beamed to another user who does not have
MathLib
> installed.
>
> Doug

Thanks to all for your help, especially David O for the cubeRoot function.

Community email addresses:
 Post message: nsbasic-palm@yahoogroups.com
 Subscribe:  nsbasic-palm-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Shortcut URL to this page: