List:       nsbasic-palm
Subject:    [nsbasic-palm] Re: ListBox Problem
From:       "mcarver918" <MarkC () McArverCorp ! com>
Date:       2002-01-29 19:59:59

It must be a Palm V/OS v3.3 problem.  My Visor with OS ver 3.0
doesn't have this problem.  This is a bad discovery for me.  I looked
at a workaround and can get it to work, but it takes up too much real
estate and is not pretty (basically a 'Change' button next to the
text box that would launch a PopUp without having to use .Selected
rather than using a PopUp defaulting to their previous choice) and
I'd really like to not exclude this group...

Hopefully it can be fixed.

MarkC.

--- In nsbasic-palm@y..., "Keith Axtell" <kma281@h...> wrote:
> I just ran your code in POSE 3.3, no problems like you report.  I
then ran
> it on my Palm m505 running OS ver. 4, and it ran fine, completed
> successfully.  The problem must lie in your device.  ie. OS version,
> NSBRuntime version... I don't know.
>
> Good Luck
>
> Keith

after "Finished
> > Add to cmbTest" and before "Just passed cmbTest.Selected = 1".
> >
> > MarkC.
> > --- In nsbasic-palm@y..., George Henne <gh@n...> wrote:
> > > If you build a short program with just the listbox, does the
> > problem
> > > still happen?
> > >
> > > George Henne

Community email addresses: