List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    ganglia not working
From:       prindle <prindle () uw ! edu>
Date:       2022-01-06 21:34:20

    Hi,

    We have a rocks 7 cluster. Ganglia started reporting a few nodes down
even though gmond was running
on them. Restarting gmond on the nodes didn't help. I restarted gmond
and gmetad on the head node and
now no nodes at all show up in the ganglia web page, not even the head
node. I am at a loss how to fix this.
Is it possible this is a firewall issue? We haven't changed that in a
long time. Probably a red herring, but one
of our Dell PowerConnect 6248 switches failed and had to be replaced. I
think ganglia was falsely reporting
a few nodes down before this happened but I'm not sure. Any
help/suggestions how to get ganglia back are
appreciated.

            Thanks,
            Duncan