List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss]  Rock is dead! Long live Rocks!
From:       VTwin Farriers <vtwin () cox ! net>
Date:       2020-12-18 14:51:39

> I'm trying to determine whether ROCKS has been abandoned.  It appears to have \
> problems with current updated versions of CentOS and there hasn't been much \
> activity in the last couple years.  Any feedback?

I cannot attest to whether or not its been abandoned or not. I'm more interested in \
what problems you're experiencing are.

Longer term I would say the prospect of Rocks is murky given the recent CentOS fiasco \
w/ version 8.

What alternatives to Rocks is out there, though? Not that I'm looking to upgrade my \
                CentOS 7 cluster anytime soon, but I will have to, someday.