List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss]  SSL Cert Distribution
From:       "Hosie, John W" <john.hosie () moffitt ! org>
Date:       2020-12-04 15:56:09

I have new SSL-cert related configuration files to install in the cluster. I have \
installed directly on the head node to test it. How do I distribute to the rest of \
the cluster? I installed by moving xxxx-ca.cer, xxxx-ca-int.cer, and xxxx-chain files \
into /etc/pki/ca-trust/source/anchors/ and then ran

update-cert-trust extract
update-cert-trust force-enable

This installed them on the head node. I was able to successfully test transfers where \
they had failed before.

What do I have to do to distribute things to the rest of the cluster?

[image002]

John W. Hosie

Biostatistics and Bioinformatics HPC Administrator

Moffitt Cancer Center

12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612 | tel:  813 745 1618 | cell:  301 509 1089 | \
email: John.Hosie@moffitt.org<mailto:John.Hosie@moffitt.org>

This transmission may be confidential or protected from disclosure and is only for \
review and use by the intended recipient. Access by anyone else is unauthorized. Any \
unauthorized reader is hereby notified that any review, use, dissemination, \
disclosure or copying of this information, or any act or omission taken in reliance \
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this transmission in error, \
                please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.