List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] Re: Running matlab on Rocks Cluster
From:       Robert Kudyba <rkudyba () fordham ! edu>
Date:       2020-10-27 14:13:43

Matlab support has a dedicated team for installation issues. As long as
your license is active they'll walk you through  the process. You can also
specify a log file during installation to see if there are any other
helpful/Googleable error messages see
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/101927-whe \
re-are-the-matlab-installation-and-activation-log-files-located__;!!Mih3wA!UiDXC0s31f-jkM_udOcrLdZLdx6nLdp49BOqFOdTsIcVT74nxr0GhP_X9YSoglC8A1MXWx_vpRM$ \

I believe Matlab Parallel server requires a separate license see
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mathworks.com/products/matlab-parallel-server. \
html__;!!Mih3wA!UiDXC0s31f-jkM_udOcrLdZLdx6nLdp49BOqFOdTsIcVT74nxr0GhP_X9YSoglC8A1MXxfyVqgA$ \