List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] Re: Error ROCKS7: unmount: /mnt/cdrom: mountpoint not found
From:       Tassaduq Hussain <tassaduq.hussain () riphah ! edu ! pk>
Date:       2020-04-16 9:10:15

Dear Rick

Yes its during the installation process (itself).

The settings are according to this
http://central-7-0-x86-64.rocksclusters.org/roll-documentation/base/7.0/install-frontend-7.html

except

Rolls list. (http://central-7-0-x86-64.rocksclusters.org/install/rolls/)

Is this happening during the install itself?

On 2020-04-13 21:45, Tassaduq Hussain wrote:
> * Dear ROCKS team
*>>* Last year, we installed rocks cluster on an Intel NUC based cluster.
*>* Due to some reasons, the front-end node gets corrupted and we are trying to
*>* reinstall rocks (fresh ROCKS7 on front-end).
*>* The settings we made are the same (did for the first time),
*>>* After downloading the rolls the system gives Following an error
and stopped.
*>* *unmount: /mnt/cdrom: mountpoint not found*
*>>* By the way, we tried it three times and each time facing the same error.
*>>* Best Regards
*>* Tassadaq Hussain (Ph.D. Supercomputing and Artificial Intelligence)
*>* Associate Professor (Electrical Engineering) Riphah Int'l University
*>* *Professional Associations:*
*>* HiPEAC <https://www.hipeac.net/~thussain/
<https://www.hipeac.net/~thussain/>>: European Network on High
*>* Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation
*>* Barcelona Supercomputing Center and Microsoft Research Centre Spain
*>* <https://www.bscmsrc.eu/search/node/Tassadaq
<https://www.bscmsrc.eu/search/node/Tassadaq>>
*>* *Université de Valenciennes France,* Laboratory of Industrial and Human
*>* Automation, Mechanics and Computer Science Department of Automation and
*>* Control
*>* www.tassadaq.ucerd.com <http://www.tassadaq.ucerd.com>
<http://tassadaq.ucerd.com <http://tassadaq.ucerd.com>>
*>