List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] New Ethernet Card in compute node reports man in the middle
From:       "Ing. Gonzalo E. Arroyo" <garroyo () ifimar-conicet ! gob ! ar>
Date:       2019-06-23 15:31:55

Hi Gents!

I replaced a card of a compute node, then rocks remove and insert-ethers
but there is some data not removed when using the rocks remove command so
when I try to do a passwordless ssh to that just reinstalled node with new
ethernet card I receive the WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS
CHANGED!

I tried deleting the known hosts file in every place but after that I only
had a password prompt that when I use my password it says that it's
wrong...

Do you have any solution? So I don't need to change the rank or rack to
create a new dns name (I think that way will work but it's very sad to
solving it that way)

Regards!!

*Ing. Gonzalo E. Arroyo - CPA Profesional*
IFIMAR - CONICET
*www.ifimar-conicet.gob.ar <http://www.ifimar-conicet.gob.ar>*

*Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener información amparada por el
secreto comercial. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, deberá
eliminarlo de su sistema. No deberá copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su
contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.*
This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or not authorized to be disclosed. If you have received it by
mistake, delete it from your system. You should not copy the messsage nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Thanks.