List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] Re: rocks-console problem
From:       "Cooper, Trevor" <tcooper () sdsc ! edu>
Date:       2019-04-19 17:16:29

Possibly an undocumented (other than in the rocks7-beta Google group) feature...

Do this...

    # /opt/rocks/bin/rocks set host installaction <nodename> action=install\ headless
    # /opt/rocks/bin/rocks set host boot <nodename> action=install

...then reboot <nodename>

After that the command...

    # rocks console <nodename>

...should work as expected.