List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss]  rocks-console problem
From:       John Young <j.e.young () larc ! nasa ! gov>
Date:       2019-04-19 13:18:04

We recently upgraded our ROCKS 6.1.1 cluster to ROCKS 7.0,
but in bringing up the clients, we have noticed that we can
no longer use rocks-console.  When we try to use it, we get
the message:

{root}% rocks-console compute-2-0.local

TigerVNC Viewer 64-bit v1.8.0
Built on: 2017-08-07 01:31
Copyright (C) 1999-2017 TigerVNC Team and many others (see README.txt)
See http://www.tigervnc.org for information on TigerVNC.

Fri Apr 19 09:02:16 2019
  DecodeManager: Detected 48 CPU core(s)
  DecodeManager: Creating 4 decoder thread(s)
  CConn:       connected to host localhost port 5901
  CConn:       End of stream

Has anyone seen this?  Any ideas on how to fix it?
--
						JY