List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] Re: best way to set a GPU cluster for parallel GPU calculation with Rocks 7
From:       Christophe Guilbert <cguilbert () picasso ! ucsf ! edu>
Date:       2018-02-08 23:36:37

Thanks Nadya ,

I have a specific question for you. instead of using an outdate roll of
NVIDIA and CUDA via the roll in link you mentioned, why won't I install
the latest NVIDIA driver on nodes using skeleton. As for CUDA , I just
need to install it on the master and  share it to the nodes thought nfs
export.  Is there anything wrong doing it that way or do I miss something ?

Thanks for any help

Chris