List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] Re: Rocks BUG setting up a user account ?!
From:       Christophe Guilbert <cguilbert () picasso ! ucsf ! edu>
Date:       2018-02-08 1:12:16

Thanks
I did not do any particular step , my user account should have been
created during the installation.
I checked /etc/group and /etc/passwd and it is not what I expected. I
used the advance setting to create a user account , in the advance tab,
you can choose the UID and GID but for some reason there has been a
mixed up and the install did not create my home folder , I did not get
any warning for that . I'll will correct that . Thanks