List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss]  Ganglia report stay in old hour time
From:       Jerome <jerome () ibt ! unam ! mx>
Date:       2017-10-31 16:24:38

Dear all.

The week end we have change our local time on hour backward. All the
machines in my 2 clusters change wihtout any problem their time. It's
just automatic, thank's to tzdata...

What is strage is that the Gangli web page report stay in the old hour
(1 hour forward in the future..). It's not very embarrassing, but o
would prefer that the report will be in the good time.. Someone have
some suggestion to correct this?

I'm using Rocks 6.2 release.

Regards.

--
-- Jérôme
Les jeunes gens voudraient être fidèles et ne le sont pas.