List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss]  Adding Info to /etc/sysconfig/network
From:       Justin Watson <jkw104 () arl ! psu ! edu>
Date:       2017-10-18 18:49:22

Everyone,

                I am trying to add the following line to the /etc/sysconfig/network \
file

NOZEROCONF=yes

                However, when I do a network sync this file is overwritten and this \
variable is removed.  Can anyone help me add this input to the rocks database so that \
when rocks generates a new /etc/sysconfig/network file this gets added.

Thanks,

Justin K. Watson, Ph.D.
Head, Computational Methods Development Department
Senior Research Associate and Associate Professor of Nuclear Engineering
Applied Research Laboratory
The Pennsylvania State University
Phone: (814) 863-6754