List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] Re: Problems with 411 updates to compute nodes since update
From:       Brandon <byleeds () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-10-17 15:32:57

Sorry, but please disregard last reply. Odd, I am still getting the entries
of call failed in the /var/log/messages when I rerun rocks sync users
commands, but password files seems to be pushed successfully to the compute
nodes and the problem solved. I guess I can live with the 411-alert
messages logged there as I never was able to sift out the No free leases
flood of logging...
Thank you again for your help.
--Brandon