List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss]  how to change user password on login node?
From:       Marlies Hankel <m.hankel () uq ! edu ! au>
Date:       2015-04-29 23:42:14

Dear all,

We use a separate login node for user access. How do users change their
password if they do not have access to the head node?

Best wishes and thank you for your help

Marlies

--

------------------

Dr. Marlies Hankel
Research Fellow, Theory and Computation Group
Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Bldg 75)
eResearch Analyst, Research Computing Centre and Queensland Cyber Infrastructure Foundation
The University of Queensland
Qld 4072, Brisbane, Australia
Tel: +61 7 334 63996 | Fax: +61 7 334 63992 | mobile:0404262445
Email: m.hankel@uq.edu.au | www.theory-computation.uq.edu.au

Notice: If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify me,
and do not make any use of its contents. I do not waive any
privilege, confidentiality or copyright associated with it. Unless
stated otherwise, this e-mail represents only the views of the
Sender and not the views of The University of Queensland.