List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss]  Unusually high loads
From:       Daniel Mccormick <dmccormick2014 () my ! fit ! edu>
Date:       2015-04-28 17:44:32

Hello,

A little while ago we posted about unusually high Ganglia loads. Upon
further investigation this does not appear to be a problem in Ganglia. We
are actually seeing these loads being reported by condor as well.

If this helps, this is what I have noticed:

These loads seem to fall around 14000-16000. These massive loads are only
found on one slot per node, but are sometimes accompanied by loads around
10-40 on other slots in the same node. It also seems to affect the same 4
nodes consistently.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Daniel McCormick