List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss]  Bright?
From:       "Moorcroft, Mark (ARC-TS)[ERC, Inc.]" <mark.moorcroft () nasa ! gov>
Date:       2015-04-22 22:51:34

Would it be an inappropriate use of this list to ask if anyone has opinions about \
Bright Computing? My new cluster purchase will be arriving with it installed, and I \
have made a commitment to look at it before going to ROCKS. They are apparently quite \
aggressive about chasing the HPC cluster management business. We had a meeting with \
our cloud services group here last week, and the Bright name was mentioned. I get the \
impression they are mostly doing Hadoop though.

--

Mark Moorcroft
ERC Corp.