List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss]  Adding programs to compute installs
From:       Stephan Henning <shenning () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-04-22 1:27:50

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of trying to setup a cluster and am having issues adding
programs to the compute node install options.

I'm looking to install a few programs that should be a part of the package
manager (octave, python, etc) along with a few that probably aren't
(specific nvidia drivers, cuda install, script that copies files from a
server, etc) and I'm having difficulties trying to figure out how to make
this work.

Can anyone help me figure out how to do this? The user manual hasn't been
very helpful for me and my inexperience with linux systems hasn't helped.

-stephan