List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] Firewall rule to allow public NFS
From:       Bart Brashers <bbrashers () environcorp ! com>
Date:       2012-05-24 18:09:30

Rocks 5.4.3, x86_64.

I would like to NFS-mount some directories from my frontend to Linux boxes =
in my local LAN.  I added what I think was the right firewall rule, but I d=
on't see the NFS mount requests in my logs.  Does anyone have a working rul=
e?

Bart Brashers

This message contains information that may be confidential, privileged or o=
therwise protected by law from disclosure. It is intended for the exclusive=
 use of the Addressee(s). Unless you are the addressee or authorized agent =
of the addressee, you may not review, copy, distribute or disclose to anyon=
e the message or any information contained within. If you have received thi=
s message in error, please contact the sender by electronic reply to email@=
environcorp.com and immediately delete all copies of the message.