List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Rocks-Discuss] 5.4 mpilibs rolls ??
From:       Adrian Sevcenco <Adrian.Sevcenco () cern ! ch>
Date:       2011-07-30 8:55:56

On 07/30/2011 12:45 AM, Scott L. Hamilton wrote:
> rolling out new builds on about 200 Ubuntu PCs on the campus as we
> migrate from RHEL5.  Once that project is complete I will be able to get
sorry to hijack the thread .. but i am curious : why are you do this
migration? i know about other guys that did this and i want to know the
arguments (in order to know if its time to begin to learn (and
experiment with) the debian  eco-system (dpkg and debian /etc) :) )
(being until now exclusive to rpm (and rh ancestry) linux))

Thanks a lot,
Adrian