List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Rocks-Discuss] Nodes reinstall failure
From:       "Bart Brashers" <bbrashers () Environcorp ! com>
Date:       2010-09-30 21:32:45

What is the output of

# \ls -lFd /export
# \ls -lF /export/rocks

Does it still point to /state/partition1?

Bart

> I was moved my /state/partition1 part to other disk (/dev/sda to
/dev/sdb)
> and now all nodes can't reinstall the system.
> The error msg is
>
> "could not get the file:

https://10.1.1.1///install/sbin/public/kickstart.cgi?arch=x86_64&np=2&pr
oject
> =rocks
>
> My rocks distro is 5.0
> my fstab is listed below:
> LABEL=/                 /                       ext3    defaults
1 1
> #LABEL=/state/partitio1  /state/partition1       ext3    defaults
1 2
> LABEL=/var1             /var                    ext3    defaults
1 2
> tmpfs                   /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults
0 0
> devpts                  /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620
0 0
> sysfs                   /sys                    sysfs   defaults
0 0
> proc                    /proc                   proc    defaults
0 0
> LABEL=SWAP-sda3         swap                    swap    defaults
0 0
> /dev/sdb1               /state/partition1       ext3    defaults
1 2
> # The ram-backed filesystem for ganglia RRD graph databases.
> tmpfs /var/lib/ganglia/rrds tmpfs size=256777000,gid=nobody,uid=
> nobody,defaults 1 0
>
> --
> Thiago L. Parolin
> Linux user: #518779
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

This message contains information that may be confidential, privileged or otherwise \
protected by law from disclosure. It is intended for the exclusive use of the \
Addressee(s). Unless you are the addressee or authorized agent of the addressee, you \
may not review, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the message or any information \
contained within. If you have received this message in error, please contact the \
sender by electronic reply to email@environcorp.com and immediately delete all copies \
of the message.