List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Rocks-Discuss] missing compiler & libstd files on compute
From:       "Jim Kress" <jimkress_58 () kressworks ! org>
Date:       2010-09-28 21:19:49

Thanks, Phil and Tim, for the info.  I guess until (or if) the ROCKS team
provides a roll along the lines of what Tim suggested, I'll have to follow
Phil's suggestion.

One other thing.  Tim, your OFED installation method on the Wiki is also
affected by this problem.  If I don't retain it in the extend-compute.xml
along with the additional packages I need to install, the OFED is NOT
re-installed - which is a super pain in the butt!

So, looks like I'll spend less time doing Research and more time doing
Linux/ Rocks admin to setup the KressWorks roll  :>{

Jim