List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Rocks-Discuss] NTFS in ROCKS 4.3 resolved
From:       Paul Kopec <pkopec () umich ! edu>
Date:       2010-09-28 13:44:35

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!  I got the USB drive mounted in ROCKS
4.3.

I had to load two additional rpms:
     dkms-2.1.1.2-1.el4.rf.noarch.rpm
     dkms-fuse-2.7.4-1.nodist.rf.noarch.rpm
Did the 'depmod -A' like Ian suggested.
Rebooted.
Plugged in my USB drive.
Ta-da!  It worked.  It even mounted automatically!
Thanks again!

Paul

--

Paul Kopec