List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] Is it rocks compatible with Intel Mother Board
From:       Nilton <nilton.dantas () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-29 18:09:09

Hello Rocks users,
I am a rocks user and I would like a littIe help, if it is possible. I
intent to install rocks 5.3 in some Server Intel machine with that
configuration:
processor: XEON X3430
Motherboard: INTEL S3420
But I d'not have any information if that machine works well with CentOS 5.3
Linux. My previous experience on rocks was with a desktop machine.
Additionaly, the seller tell me SO based in RedHat Server version d'not have
drivers to Desktop machine. Does anyone has information about installing
rocks on that machine?
Thanks in advance,
Nilton
P.S. I ask to you forgive this replay, because previously I sent this e-mail
with diferent/wrong subject.

Nilton S. Dantas
Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana
Departamento de Ciências Exatas
Área de Informática
Av. Transnordestina, S/N, Bairro Novo Horizonte
CEP 44036900 - Feira de Santana, Bahia, Brazil
Tel./Fax +55 75 32248086