List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] =?utf-8?q?Condor_Roll_based_7=2E4=2Ex_=3F?=
From:       Lyle Scott III <lyle () digitalfoo ! net>
Date:       2010-06-28 22:19:50

Hello, List! I've been playing around with Rocks and a dozen or so nodes
for a few weeks and really like it.

I'm not sure if this is a Condor-list specific question or Rocks related,
but does anyone know if a Condor roll based off 7.4.x series is around the
corner or has already been ported?

I don't mind looking at the possibility of creating a Roll or even getting
something together with traditional RPMs, I just don't want to reinvent the
wheel.

I've seen mentioning of it at
www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2010/condor-presentations/papadopoulos-condor-ec2.pdf
and on this list (can't find the link!), but nothing recent.

I can manage with SGE or Torque at the moment, but would like to
experiment with some of the Condor "cycle stealing" features with another
project.

---
Lyle Scott III
UNCW Cluster Administrator