List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Rocks-Discuss] Insert ethers hangs during Ethernet Switch
From:       Sudarshan Wadkar <wadkar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-25 22:32:43

Thankfully I haven't seen any IPMI requests yet, I think the HP enclosure
and other iLO stuff is taking care of it.

Thanks again for the handy F9 tip, I will keep this in mind :)

~$udhi
"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."
- Dale Carnegie
"It's always our decision who we are"
- Robert Solomon in Waking Life