List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Rocks-Discuss] make roll fails
From:       Travis Daygale <anti_spamsys () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-01-31 23:52:34

Put it in which roll directory?  I assumed the one I am making... here's the result \
(no change): bash-3.00$ pwd
/users/coamps/roll/rocks/src/roll/coampsos
bash-3.00$ cp ../etc/roll.spec.in ./
bash-3.00$ make roll
mkdir -p SOURCES BUILD SPECS RPMS SRPMS
make MAKE.rpmflag=-bb MAKE.nonuke=1 rpm
make[1]: Entering directory `/users/coamps/roll/rocks/src/roll/coampsos'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `rpm'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/users/coamps/roll/rocks/src/roll/coampsos'
make: *** [profile] Error 2

Anoop Rajendra <anoop.rajendra@gmail.com> wrote: Can you copy the roll.spec.in file \
to the roll directory and try again?

Under normal circumstances, you really shouldn't have to, but for now
it might help in debugging the problem a little more.

-anoop

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.