List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    [Rocks-Discuss] Rocks 4.1 server homepage
From:       Blake Sharin <bsharin () hep ! fsu ! edu>
Date:       2007-01-31 18:38:47

I have a unique question.  I have been installing some software on my
Rocks front-end and have successfully managed to make the servers
homepage not appear anymore.  Some of the software that I installed made
my sql server perform a little strange and now it is not functioning.
The ganglia webpage still works but miss the wordpress homepage that
shows up when you type in your servers hostname.  If anyone has a clue
on how to reissue this homepage that is created on installation, I would
greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

Blake Sharin
--

 *Blake Sharin*
*System Administrator*