List:       npaci-rocks-discussion
Subject:    Re: [Rocks-Discuss] Diskless Roll : Problem with nodes installation
From:       Somsak Sriprayoonsakul <somsak_sr () thaigrid ! or ! th>
Date:       2006-10-31 17:06:06

Sorry, I tought that you're trying to install diskless-compute node
since you're mentioning Diskless Roll. So you're trying to install
compute nodes while supplying diskless roll? busybox 's need only if you
want to install diskless-compute node.

Somsak Sriprayoonsakul

Thai National Grid Center
Software Industry Promotion Agency